Monday, October 15, 2012

Decisions...

So, I've decided I'm terrible at blogging. I totally set a goal and haven't kept up with it. My days end up getting so busy, or MyMy can't stand that I'm sitting at the computer and not playing with her.

Anywho...here's my recents.






We went to the a pumpkin patch last week. It was fun to hang out with some other ladies from the ward. I also really like that Amaya has so many kids around to play with. She is so happy and content when there are other kiddies around. Needless to say it was a good photo op. Sorry for the one that is all crooked.

Can you believe this was just in February? She looks so tiny, and my hair was SO long!



We had a little celebration for MyMy's birthday. It is crazy to me that she is already one year old! She still seems like my sweet little baby. She had fun playing with cousins, but I think they might have had more fun playing video games and eating TONS of chocolate treats.





This was my most recent project. I made a little side sling purse for my niece Cassidy's birthday. I think it turned out pretty cute!



Just a few more pictures...We spent conference weekend out in McKinney at Ryan's fam's house. It was SO great to just relax, but it was super cold! We didn't come prepared enough so we had to borrow some of Uncle Clark's socks. They went all the way up past her knees. She also has found some new places to hang out. She crawls inside this dresser drawer at least twice a day. Then she cries because she can't get herself back out....funny little booger.



3 comments:

  1. I love when you blog :) I finally got your leaves, probably too late. I will send them soon I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhhh ha ha ha! I miss you guys and LOVE the pictures of MyMy!! (And the one of you and her in February... in PROVO) Love her outfit at the pumpkin patch and of her in Clark's socks- too cute! I think the dresser drawer takes the cake though! Man I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete